Thank you to my dear Chris, who stayed home with Nicholas and Daniel so that Andrew and I could fly to Mississippi and visit my parents and grandparents this month. Andrew did well on the plane, and I had some very sweet times with my Mississippi and Tennessee relatives.
As you can see, he got lots and LOTS of attention during the weekend! My parents and grandparents are so dear to me. Now that I am a mom, I am more thankful than ever for their love. Thank you all for being a constant source of encouragement, and most importantly, for allowing me to see your love for the Lord and raising me up to be a God-fearing woman. I love you all SO very much!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures! It looks like you two had a really nice time. I can't wait to get some of those little snuggles again.
Post a Comment